Level up on the adrenaline meter with the Grade 3 and 4 Padas White water rafting. the 9KM thrill ride boasts 7 exciting and challenging rapids from Grade 3 to Grade 4, on rainy seasons it could even go up to Class 5, ferocious indeed.
The Padas White Water Rafting journey will be one to definitely remember as you will board an old diesel train from Beaufort to Pangi where the train stops in the middle of nowhere to get off. Yup, the excitement literally starts way before you get into the water. Hop on the train and indulge in a 1 ½ hour scenic train-ride through lush-greenery, villages, rivers.. the authentic feels of the country-side and all that jazz.
The rafting activity takes about 1 ½ hours to 2 hours depending on rapids and river condition, a water raft captain will also be in the raft at all times to give paddle instructions and makes sure of safety measures. Don’t miss amazing sights of the tropical rainforest while you’re cruising through. The HEAD HUNTER, LAMBADA, COBRA, SCOOBY-DOO, WASHING MACHINE, MARY GO ROUND, SNAKE HOUSE AND BBQ RAPIDS is where the real thrill begins.
Thinking about jumping off the raft to just glide on the smooth flow of the river? Go right ahead! Body rafting is part of the fun. Your water rafting captain will give a heads up at certain points of the river that is more suitable to body raft.
|Include||Land Transfer, Meal, Rafting Guide,Rafting Insurance, Rafting Equipment|
0540hrs - 0600hrs
- Pick up from respective hotel and transfer to Beaufort Train Station & sign consent responsibility.
- Arrive at Beaufort, hop on a train and indulge in a thrilling 1 ½ hour scenic train-ride through lush greenery, villages, rivers.. authentic feels of the country-side and all that jazz.
- A quick pit stop at the RAYOH train station to keep your belongings and to suit up into your rafting gear!
- Arrive at PANGI Station, enjoy some light refreshments for an energy boost while the river guide briefs you through important safety measures.
- Time to brave the 10 Kilometer slippery slopes of the Padas River! The rafting activity takes about 1 ½ hours to 2 hours depending on rapids and river condition. Paddle on through bumpy river-beds and get drenched in adrenaline and excitement as you reach the ending point. Don’t miss amazing sights of the tropical rainforest while you’re cruising through. The HEAD HUNTER, LAMBADA, COBRA, SCOOBY-DOO, WASHING MACHINE, MARY GO ROUND, SNAKE HOUSE AND BBQ RAPIDS is where the real thrill begins.
- You can even Body Raft if you’re keen on something more vigorous!
- Upon arrival to the ending point, throw some dry clothing on and feast on a sumptuous lunch by the PADAS River before hopping on another train ride at 13:30hours: back to Beaufort (estimated 2- 2 ½ hours)
- Arrival at Beaufort Town and transfer by coach or van back to Kota Kinabalu city (your hotel) estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours.
- Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu.